In today’s saturated social media world, it is no longer enough to just ‘tell a great brand story’.
Consumer skepticism, content blindness and constantly changing social platforms means it’s tougher than ever to be heard, ignite action and measure results. If you’re a brand marketer looking to thrive in this challenging new landscape-the question we must ask ourselves is not “WHAT is our story?” but instead “WHO is telling it?”
Welcome to the era of the “influencer”. Yes, it’s a buzzword. Yes, it’s a Halloween costume. And yes, 50% of us seriously consider a purchase after seeing one of their posts on social media (CITE Research). The power to inspire global movements and impact decision making at scale lie in the hands- well, fingertips- of countless macro, micro, and everyday social influencers. (Sigh. And you thought content calendars were a challenge.)
Good news! Reading this book will have you more relaxed than a cold kombucha after hot yoga if you’ve ever wondered:
- Who are these non-Kardashian influencers?
- How do you find the best ones for your brand out of the thousands of options?
- What’s the best way to approach, partner and collaborate with them?
- Do you really have to pay for every post? How much?
- Aren’t consumers getting tired of “bloggers pitching product”?
- How do you know if their followers are real?
- Are my customers considered influencers?
- What does an effective influencer campaign look like? How do I measure success?
After interviewing and working with over 100 of the world’s biggest influencers (and their agencies), Erin Gargan King answers those questions, shares insights and provides much-needed transparency around this dynamic new marketing channel. Whether you are an entrepreneur or at the helm of a Fortune 100 brand, this comprehensive guide will show you exactly how to find, engage and measure social media influencers for truly tangible social media success.
Available In Bookstores March 2019!
According to a recent Harvard study, we are 34 times more persuasive when we make a request face to face versus asking for something behind email, social or other digital platforms. At the same time, we now spend more time behind screens than in-person. Knowing that the way we do business has changed more in the last ten years than the last one hundred, what is the modern sales pro supposed to do?
If you are someone who spends your precious time reaching out online trying to persuade someone you don’t really know to give you a chance- Digital Persuasion is for you.
You'll learn how to:
- Use social media to send messages that earn meetings
- Pass the 2.5 second “reply or ignore” test
- Apply psychology to trigger emotion in your recipients
- Translate your offline persona to be more influential online
- Attract attention from the first word you type
Welcome the art of Digital Persuasion. Erin's social selling formula has been implemented by some of the world’s biggest brands to open more opportunities, ignite profitable relationships, and inspire action from behind the screen- and now- so can you!
Are you ready to send messages that earn meetings?
Pick up your copy of Digital Persuasion on Amazon today!