Digital Persuasion: Sell Smarter in the Modern Marketplace
Best Audience: Direct Sellers, Social Marketers, Multi-level Marketers, and Network Marketers
When you type, text or tweet, how persuasive are you? What if changing just ONE word could make you twice as influential online? Get ready to learn exactly how to create social media content that persuades others to stop their scroll, lean forward, and SAY YES.
In working with everyone from The Academy Awards to The United States Navy, Erin Gargan King has analyzed thousands of social media posts to understand what works and what doesn't when it comes sharing powerful content. Using Erin's tested, proven “PUB” method, you will become empowered to tell a better story and share a stronger message. It's time for you to attract attention, increase influence and sell smarter in today's digital world. Stop feeling frustrated and start winning more “YES” the very next time your fingers touch your keyboard.
- What is digital persuasion and why it’s an essential survive-and-thrive skill to master
- The one word that can make you more influential instantly
- How to digitally differentiate yourself in a crowded social media landscape
- Psychology principles behind persuasive digital communication
- The biggest digital influence mistake everyone makes- and how to avoid it
- Erin's proven PUB method for sharing more powerful social media content every single time
"All we kept hearing over and over from our sellers was that their favorite part of JaneCon was ‘that girl in the pink dress!’ Everyone fell in love with Erin- she took us on an emotional journey with her powerful message. We just invited her back to keynote again for next year and can’t wait!"
-Kristen Montgomery, Director of Events, Jane.com