RECRUITING AND HR
Recruit Smarter in the Modern Marketplace
Best Audience: HR Recruiters, Managers, and Directors
Forget firm handshakes and eye contact- or cold voicemails and emails- first impressions in today’s digital marketplace are dependent on your ability to positively influence others -without the power of face to face communication- to take action.
In person, you have 8 seconds before someone decides how they feel about you using your nonverbal persuasion skills: your appearance, your eye contact, your smile. Online, you have just 2.5 seconds- and none of those personally persuasive elements. Engaging with a potential new candidate begins with persuading them in just a few words of a mobile preview- that they should stop the scroll and engage with you.
Erin shows her audiences why some recruiting professionals digital messaging wins face time with new prospects-while 90% of messages DO NOT. She shares her proven 3 step formula for effectively eliciting a response to spark a dialogue and break through the ”empathy blockers" AKA our screens.
Using Erin’s PUB method- attendees leave empowered and equipped to attract attention, increase influence and recruit smarter in the social, mobile and digital age.
- What is digital persuasion and why it’s an essential survive-and-thrive skill to master
- How screens and social media have impacted traditional business networking and communication- and what you can do about it
- How to digitally differentiate yourself and attract more of your recruiting targets without the power of face to face communication
- Psychology principles behind effective digital persuasion
- The one thing all digitally persuasive recruiters have in common
- The biggest digital influence mistake everyone makes- and how to avoid it
- The 3 Step Digital Persuasion Formula for transforming digital outreach into real dialogue